Dr. Stacey Hoffman is a Board Certified Dentist and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She was born and raised in Sunny South Florida where she graduated with honors from the University of Florida with honors (Go Gators!). Dr. Stacey completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from New York University College of Dentistry with honors in pediatric dentistry. She subsequently completed her pediatric residency, also at New York University College of Dentistry which included a strong hospital training component at Bellevue Hospital Center and NYU Langone Health. Dr. Stacey received extensive training in providing care for the pediatric patient from infants to adolescents, in addition to patients with special needs.
She is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association.
Dr. Stacey has a strong commitment to outreach and has treated underserved populations both locally, as well as in rural communities across the United States and abroad in Central America.
Her goal is to create a positive and stress-free experience during each dental visit for every patient.
In her spare time, Dr. Stacey enjoys going to the beach, exercising, and traveling. She also loves spending time with her family, friends, husband Mike, and her French Bulldog, Frankie.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association.
- Board of Pediatric Dentistry Diplomate
- Bachelor of Science – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – New York University College of Dentistry – New York, New York
- Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry – New York University College of Dentistry – New York, New York