She received her DMD degree from Midwestern University in the Chicagoland area. While there, she served as the student body president and received the Outstanding Leadership and Service Award.
After graduation, she moved to Florida to receive her pediatric dental training at Nova Southeastern University where she served as Chief Resident. During her training, she was selected for the Leadership Education in Neurodevelopment Disabilities (LEND) program where she received additional training on treating patients with special healthcare needs.
Dr. Ashley loves that her job puts her in a position to help others. She is passionate about helping the underserved and has volunteered locally at Give Kids a Smile and Mission of Mercy. She also participated and help organize two mission trips abroad in Jamaica and the Dominican Republic.
Working with children truly brightens Dr. Ashley’s day. She loves bonding with her patients, cracking jokes, and talking about superheroes or princesses. Seeing patients happy and parents at ease is her favorite part of the job and she looks forward to helping your loved one develop a positive dental experience that will last a lifetime.
When she is not helping the kids smile their best, you can catch Dr. Ashley traveling the world and immersing herself in new cultures. She enjoys exploring outdoors and staying active. She loves sports and golfing with her fiancé Andrew.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Bachelor of Science – George Mason University – Fairfax, VA
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Midwestern University – Downers Grove, IL
- Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry – Nova Southeastern University (Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital)– Fort Lauderdale, FL