Dr. Alyssa Benitez is a Board Certified Dentist and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She was born and raised in Sunny South Florida where she graduated with honors from Nova Southeastern University with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry and Psychology. She then attended Boston University where she completed her Master’s degree in Medical Sciences. Dr. Alyssa completed her professional education at the distinguished Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA and graduated in the top of her class. She graduated Cum Laude and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon national dental honor society. She completed her pediatric dentistry specialty training at one of the top children’s hospitals in the country at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC, where she received extensive training in Cleft lip and Palate, Craniofacial disorders, oral trauma and maxillofacial injuries, and providing care to children with special health care needs.
Having grown up in South Florida, she feels a strong connection and commitment to the community and enjoys making a positive impact on the community and the wonderful families that make our area so special. Dr. Alyssa loves providing care to children, and she is passionate in educating children on the importance of oral health in a fun, relaxed, safe, and positive environment.
While away from the office, Dr. Alyssa enjoys all that our area has to offer with her husband Christian, her son Sebastian, and her daughter Sofie. She enjoys going to the beach, paddle boarding, exercising, playing soccer, and traveling. Some of her favorite times are during her Sunday family barbecues. Family is very important to her and she is looking forward to welcoming you to our family.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Nova Southeastern University – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Master in Medical Sciences – Boston University – Boston, MA
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Tufts University – Boston, MA
- Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry – Children’s National Medical Center (George Washington University) – Washington, DC
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association.
- Board of Pediatric Dentistry Diplomate